Dark Goth Gurl's Page

Yeah this goth does some great things so sit back and take a look at what I got.

 
Japanese Things I like
I love just about everything Japanese. The food the clothes(goth clothes) and the anime as well as the music which is called J-Pop. One day when I have the money I will move out there. I am learning the language in which I knew someone that could help me learn it. If I ever have a child she will know the language too. I want be able to read and write in Japanese.
Crochet Things
I love to crochet things for my god kid's and I love to crochet baby thing like blankets mainly round ripples and starghans. I love to test things for people when it is baby or kid's clothes. I just got into swapping and got some lovely yarn as a result. I will try and swap more.
Fairies,Goth and Harry Potter stuff
I love fairies and I am gothic. I like anything that has fairies and practically everything goth. I dress eat and sleep goth. I love anything with skulls and darkness. I LOVE Harry Potter. I am sad that the series is over as far as waiting for a new book to come out but I love reading them all over and over again. I made a tank top to wear the the 5th movie a got awesome compliments on it. I am going to make something else when the next movies come out but I haven't decided yet. Of course it will be goth b/c goths RULE!!!Webfetti.com

Favorite Animes
Okay my fave animes so far are Naruto, Blood Plus, Death Note, Ghost in the Shell, Please Teacher!, Eureka Seven, Hand Maid May, Fruits Baskets, Chobits, Bleach, NieA, FLCL or Fooly Cooly, Inuyasha, oh there are so many to name right now.
Other things
Of course I am a HUGE Spice Girl fan but I LOVE the singer SADE first and formost. I love those ladies. I was sad when Geri left the group but they went on to make another great album. I have so much stuff I collected of the Spice Girls. My iPod has all their music from the two albums they did with Geri and the one they did after she left. I also have some of their songs that each lady has done since splitting up. I was so mad I couldn't go to any of the concerts they did with their comeback tour. They all have beautifull children and they all look great. I am in the process of crocheting a Spice blanket to add to my collection of Spice things.Webfetti.com

Wednesday, November 07, 2012
Okay the post below this is me asking for help to help me on my journey to get my fibroid surgery so I can one day be a mom like the rest of you ladies out there. My insurance kicked in and paid all but the $1,248 and that's what I'm left with paying. Unfortunately I can't afford it all by myself and my family has all but not helped me out. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much ladies for the help.
posted by Dark Goth Gurl @ 10:35 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Dark Goth Gurl
Home: Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
About Me: I am goth I am a HUGE sade and Spice Girls fan I love to read I love to write I love to crochet I love making others happy
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

BLOGGER

© 2006 Dark Goth Gurl's Page .Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com